Perini Navi 46m
YACHT ID: 4730
This PERINI NAVI 46m is a 152ft Sailing Yacht in very good condition built in steel by Perini Navi in Italy and was delivered in 1991, featuring a deep hull with extendable keel up to 7.70m and Aluminium superstructure, with teak laid decks. She is a comprehensively equipped yacht, fully refurbished powered by twin MTU diesel engines of 608hp each, (both overhauled in 2016); transmitting to conventional shafts she smoothly cruises at 12knots while can reach a top speed of up to 14 knots.
The interior configuration comfortably accommodates (10) guests in (4) cabins consisting of a Master suite amidships full beam, a VIP suite forward, and (2) twin cabins with single berths plus an additional Pullman bunk in each one, all with en-suite bathrooms. She also accommodates (8) crew members in (4) cabins with their own facilities in separate quarters. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
10 in 4 cabins
- Builder/Model: PERINI NAVI 46m
- Type: Sailing Yacht Ketch
- Model Year: 1991 / 2022
- Registration: Commercial
- Flag: Greek / Piraeus
- EU-VAT status: Not Paid
- Condition: Very good
- Country built: Italy
- Location: Greece
- L.O.A.: 46.50m
- Reg. Length: 45.093m
- Beam: 9.20m
- Draft: 3.30-7.70m
- Displacement: 362Tn
- Tonnage: 316.4GT / 115.51NT
- Auxiliary sailing yacht
- Designer Ron Holland
- Steel hull
- Aluminium superstructure
- Teak laid decks.
- Extendable keep up to 7.70m
- Hull color Blue
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engines: M.T.U. (2 x 608HP)
- Engine Model: 12V183TE91
- Drives: Direct shafts
- Engine hours: 1100 hours TSMO*
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Maximum speed: 14 knots
- Fuel consumption: Range 4000nm @ 12knots
- Fuel capacity: 41,500 Lit
- Water capacity: 13,000 Lit
- Holding Tank Blackwater: 2000Lit – Gray water: 2000Lit
* 2016 @ 10,000 hours – Engines Major Overhauling
- Generators 2 x 80KVA NORTHERNLGHT & 1 x 50KVA NORTHERNLGHT
- Air Conditioning reverse cycle CONDARIA
- Gearboxes Twin disc MG51
- Shafts and propellers Berg propulsion 360DS HS140
- Bow Thruster Schottel Josef Becker
- Water Maker IDROMAR IDM7 140Lts/hr
- Fuel separator Alfa Laval MMPX 303 SGP 11 50
- Bilge pup Gianneschi ACM501
- Engine Batteries 2 x 180A 24V
- Generator Batteries 2 x 180A 24V
- Shore power 60kw 220V- 380v50 hz – 60hz
- Guest cabins: 4
- Guest Berths: 10
- Guest Bathrooms: 4
- Owner’s suite amidships with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom
- VIP suite with Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Two (2) Guest cabins with twin single beds + a Pullman bunk in each one and en-suite bathrooms
- Crew cabins: 4
- Crew Berths: 8
- Crew Bathrooms: 4
- 1 x Captain’s cabin with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Crew cabins with Upper/Lower bunks and en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Crew cabin three (3) bunks and a bathroom
- TV LCD 1 x SAMSUNG in the main salon,
- TV LCD 2 x SAMSUNG in the master suite,
- TV LCD 1 x LG in the VIP suite,
- TV LCD 1 x SAMSUNG in the starboard twin,
- TV LCD 1 x SAMSUNG in the port twin,
- TV LCD 1 x SAMSUNG in the crew mess
- 1 x computer
- 1 x laptop ASUS
- 1 x printer HP Deskjet F2280
- 1 x router
- 1 x Daily Fridge PRIOLINOX,
- 1 x Bottom Fridge PRIOLINOX
- 1 x Central Freezer PRIOLINOX,
- 1 x Port Freezer PRIOLINOX,
- 1 x Bottom Freezers PRIOLINOX
- 1 x Wine fridge for 20 bottles,
- 1 x Chiller MARENO
- 1 x Hob MIELE
- 1 x Oven ELECTROLUX
- 1 x Oven SMEG
- 1 x Microwave KENWOOD M322GC
- 1 x Dishwasher IN XSAN BYM 052
- 2 x Washing Machine MIELE
- 2 x Dryer Machine MIELE
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Automatic fire fighting system
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers
- 24x Fire Extinguishers
- Life Rafts 2 x RFD survival MKV IV 12 pax
- Life Jackets 24x 150N with light
- EPIRB MCMURDO SMARTFIND PLUS
- COSPAS SARSAT SAFE SEA ARH100
- SART SAILOR SART II
- 2 Floating smoke signals
- Red parachute signal rocket
- Hand red flares
- CCTV Camera on the Mizzen mast
- Tender 1 x 5m II Rib BWA 18GT Sport (2016) with MERCURY 80HP
- Tender Highfield 3.60m with Honda 40HP
- Main mast 42.70m from the deck
- Mizzen mast 34.80m from deck
- Furling gear BAMAR
- Sails NORTH SAILS (2016)
- Hydraulic winch on aft deck for mooring
- Antal 80 self-telling manual winch in each side of main mast.
- Antal 200 electric winch 3 speed in main mast and flybridge.
- Perini winch system for sail system.
NAVIGATION / COMMUNICATION
- Magnetic compass C Plath 2119MC
- Gyro compass C Plath Navigat II DHI-04 G
- Auto Pilot C-PLATH
- GPS/PLOTTERS 2 x FURUNO GP37
- Radar FURUNO RCU 014 (X-Band) with display MU-190 (GMDSS)
- Radar FURUNO SR15 100A
- AIS FURUNO FA-1502 (GMDSS)
- SSB MF/HF Radio FURUNO FS-2570C (GMDSS)
- VHF DSC FURUNO FM-8800S (GMDSS)
- VHF DSC Portable 2 x SAILOR SP-3520 & 1 x OCEAN SIGNAL SAFE SEA V100 (GMDSS)
- SATCOM THRANE &THRANE FLEET77
- INMARSAT FLEET BROADBAND SAILOR TT-3672A (GMDSS)
- INMARSAT MINI-C FURUNO FELCOM 15 with printer FURUNO PP-510 (GMDSS)
- Navtex FURUNO NX700B (GMDSS)
- Wind instruments B&G
- Echo Sounder B&G
2022 REFIT – INTERIOR
- Full set of kitchen equipment to meet any chef’s standards.
- New glassware, formal & casual dinnerware, and plates formal of German brand Bausher.
- Coffee machines NESPRESSO, new mixers, service equipment, tableware and leather accessories for the tables.
- Service of all refrigerators and freezers.
- Professional Sanitation of all areas.
- Brand new cutlery sets
- Replacement of all linen in all cabins (Pillows, Bedsheets, bed covers, towels of high-quality fabrics (Guy Laroche).
- New installment of Smart TV 55’ living room and 43’’ in Twin cabins, 32’’ in VIP cabin.
- Wi-Fi network and S.O.N.O.S. sound systems (speakers and applications that control Netflix, Spotify e.t.c. in all areas, with the option of being separate from each other).
- New LED tape and LED bulbs in all cabins.
- Hair dryers and hair straighteners brand new in all cabins
- gold metal plating in all plated accessories in the bathrooms and living areas.
- Amenities, slippers, bathrobes (premium quality) brand new sets.
- New accessories in all bathrooms (baskets, bins, leather boxes)
Dining room areas
- New curtains
- New dining chairs with white leatherette
- New sofa with Ralph Lauren Fabric and construction of new cushions
- New lamps with nautical design, custom made.
- Polishing of all wooden areas
Living room areas
- Total renovation of the living room
- New sofas
- New armchairs
- New tables are custom-made.
- Lamps are custom-made with nautical designs.
- Polishing of all wooden areas
- New curtains
Crew cabins, area
- Linen replacement for all crew cabins
- New washing machines and drying machines.
- Outdoor Spaces
- Construction of new pillows for all outdoor sofas
- New Luxury beach towels for the upper deck
- Construction of decorative pillows on the outdoor sofas
- New water toys (Sea bob, sofa, banana, towable for two persons, SUP, Kayak, Ski)
- Inflatable platforms, sea bob inflatable dock
- New sun tents on all exterior areas
- New LED lighting all around the perimeter of the deck area
- Anchors reconditioned.
- Anchor Winch serviced.
- Systems and equipment updated to meet flag requirements Mediterranean vicinity.
- The toilet flushing system overhauled new spare parts in each toilet mechanism, as well as piping troubleshooting.
- Sail mechanism inspected by Perini Professionals and works carried out as per their recommendations.
- Sail winches overhauled both physically and electronically.
- Tender boat engines and steering gear mechanisms were overhauled.
- Generator Engine Northern Lights x2 annual inspection
- Bow thruster DD inspection/service
- Tail shaft inspection and service at DD
- Fresh water tanks cleaned and painted.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.