S/Y In Love 35.60m
YACHT ID: 4629
S/Y In Love 35.60m Ketch Sailing Yacht in excellent condition built in Cold Molded Wood-Epoxy by Su Marine in Istanbul and was delivered in 2014, featuring an Iroko long keel with 32 tones ballast, Mahogany frames and Teak laid decks. The hull construction consists of 30mm Iroko longitudinal planking and three diagonal mahogany layers of 6mm each. All bound together with resin infusion.
Finishing off a layer of e-glass was vacuumed to the exterior acting as further protective skin.
She is a comprehensively equipped yacht, powered by a single Scania diesel engine of 600hp, smoothly cruises at 10 knots while is capable to reach a top speed up to 12 knots.
The interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate (9) guests in (4) cabins consisting of a Master suite forward with king size bed, a VIP suite at port side with queen size bed, a guests’ cabin with double bed and a twin cabin with single berths plus an additional Pullman bunk all with en-suite bathrooms. She also, accommodates (6) crew members in (3) cabins with own facilities in separate quarters. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
9 in 4 cabins
- Builder/Model: SU MARINE 35.60m
- Type: Cruising Ketch
- Model Year: 2014
- Registration: Private Pleasure Yacht
- Flag: USA / Wilmington
- VAT status: Not Paid
- Condition: Excellent
- Country built: Turkey
- Classification: RINA C Malt.Cross Hull o MACH: Yacht
- Location: Turkey
- L.O.A.: 35.60m
- L.O.H.: 33.60m
- L.W.L.: 26.60m
- Beam: 7.30m
- Draft: 3.60m
- Displacement: 145Tn
- Tonnage: 125GT
- Ballast: 32 Tn
- Sailing Yacht cruising Ketch
- Naval Architecture: TAKA Yacht designs
- Interior designer: Jean-Guy Verges
- Cold Molded Wood-Epoxy
- The Hull construction consists of 30mm Iroko longitudinal planking and three diagonal mahogany layers of 6mm each. All bound together with resin infusion. Finishing off a layer of e-glass was vacuumed to the exterior acting as further protective skin.
- Iroko keel
- Mahogany frames
- Teak Laid decks
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engines: SCANIA (1x600HP)
- Engine Model: DI13 072M
- Drive: Shaft
- Engine hours: 1800 (February 2019)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots under power
- Maximum speed: 12 knots under power
- Fuel consumption: 180 Lit/hr
- Fuel capacity: 7000 Lit
- Water capacity: 3000 Lit
- Holding Tank Gray: 2500Lit / Black: 1000 Lit
- Gear Box Twin Disk 5114DC 3.28:1
- Propeller Bruntons Varifold 4-Blade folding
- Generators 2 x 27KW ONAN
- Air Conditioning reverse cycle 125,000BTU (2-Compressors) VECO
- Water Maker 7200 Lit/day IDROMAR MSK-300
- Bow Thruster: 50HP LEWMAR 400TBH
- Hydraulic system: LEWMAR Hydraulic Power Pack 380VAC + PTO
- Steering system Electro-hydraulic DATA DDS1600-ESC 24VDC/380VAC
- Electricity: 280VAC 3-Phase – 220VAC, 24VDC
- Toilets TECMA Silence Plus 24VDC
- (3) Boilers 150Lit
- (2) Water heaters
- Guest cabins: 4
- Guest Berths: 9
- Guest Bathrooms: 4
- Owner’s stateroom fore with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
- VIP stateroom amidships port side with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Guests’ cabin amidships starboard side with twin single beds + an additional Pullman bunk and en-suite bathroom
- Guests’ cabin port side with double bed and en-suite bathroom.
- The interior incorporates oak wood with accents of leather, suede and marble in all bathrooms.
- Crew cabins: 3
- Crew Berths: 6
- Crew Bathrooms: 3
- Crew Mess in Galley
- One crew cabin with double bed at port side aft, next to galley
- One crew cabin with single beds at starboard side aft, next to galley
- One crew cabin with Upper/Lower bunks under fore deck
- All cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV antenna
- TV sets throughout
- A large screen TV can be viewed from the aft deck.
- Wireless internet
- Music hard disc
- iPod, BOSE portable 4pcs
- iPad and IPhone controller system
- Refrigerator BOSCH
- (2) Fridges BOSCH
- (2) Freezers BOSCH
- Wine Cooler ELECTROLUX
- Stove BOSCH
- Oven BOSCH
- Microwave BOSCH
- Dishwasher MIELE
- Washing Machine BOSCH
- Dryer BOSCH
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Fire fighting in engine room SEA-FIRE FM200
- Fire detection CONCILIUM
- Life Rafts 2x10pax ZODIAC Z1565-ZMEC
- (2) Fire pumps
- Tender 5.0m Zodiac Yacht-line
- Outboard engine 100hp YAMAHA
- Jet Ski SED-DOO GTX limited 300
- Hydraulic Telescopic Paserelle
- (2) Anchor windlasses DATA DZC2200 HKR-14L
- Anchors 2 x 160 Kg
- Anchor chain 2x160m 16mm
- Deck gear: ANTAL
- Spars: DOKAR
- Standing Rig: NAVTEC rod Rigging
- Running Rig: DYNEEMA
- Furlers: BAMAR GFI25 + GFI35
- Sails: DOYLE Fully Batten
- Main sail: 174 sqm Furling Fully battened
- Mizzen: 100.5 sqm
- Stay sail: 122 sqm
- Genoa: 239 sqm Furling
NAVIGATION / COMMUNICATION
- Magnetic compass
- Autopilot SIMRAD
- Full Navigation system
- GPS B&G
- Chart Plotters 2 x B&G
- Radar B&G
- Wind Indicators B&G
- Echo-Sounder B&G
- Navtex JRC NCR333
- SAT Com FLEET broadband
- GMDSS B&G VSO
- VHF DSC SAILOR 6222
- VHF SIMRAD
- Monitoring System (Bliges, Lights, Tanks, Alarms) DELTA
- Searchlight SANSHIN
2017 / 2018
- The fire detection system’s main electronic unit and its batteries replaced.
- Service batteries and emergency batteries replaced.
- New varnish and teak wood maintenance.
- New antifouling applied and all the zinc anodes replaced.
- The prop was cleaned.
- All mooring lines renewed.
- Main engine and generators were serviced.
- Alarm monitoring system was serviced.
- The entertainment and surveillance system were serviced.
- Two faulty cameras were replaced.
- The wireless network system was serviced.
- RINA survey
- Class status of the yacht was renewed in July 2018 by RINA annual survey.
- Re-varnishing of exterior surfaces
- Teak deck cleaning
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.