ROTA - AKERBOOM 65 (19.80m)
YACHT ID: 4352
ROTA is a 65ft/20m Motor Sailer in a very good condition built in steel by the famous AKERBOOM in Lisse-Holland and was delivered in 1958. The yacht was totally rebuilt and refurbished in 2010, while in 2014 fully repainted and all varnishes remade.
ROTA features a steel displacement hull and Iroco wood superstructure, with teak laid decks. Powered by twin Detroit diesel engines of 151 hp each which overhauled in 2010, she comfortably cruises at 9 knots while is capable to reach a top speed up to 10.2knots. The fuel tank capacity is 5300 Lit and the water tank store around 3000 Lit.
The interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate (8) guests in (4) cabins consisting of (3) cabins with double beds and (1) cabin with Upper/Lower bunks, all with en-suite bathrooms. She also, accommodates (2) crew members in (1) cabin with own facilities in separate quarters under fore deck. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
8 in 4 cabins
- Builder/Model: AKERBOOM – HOLLAND 65
- Type: Motor Sailer Displacement Steel hull
- Model Year: 1958
- Registration: Commercial
- Flag: aidGreek / Piraeus
- VAT status: Exempt
- Condition: Very good
- Country built: Netherlands
- Location: Athens/Greece
- L.O.A.: 19.80m
- Reg.Length: 18.80m
- Beam: 5.20m
- Draft: 1,80m
- Displacement: 45,000 Kg
- Tonnage: 50 GT
- Motor Sailer
- Displacement hull design
- Steel hull / Irocco superstructure
- Teak laid deck
- Hull color Beige
- The yacht was totally rebuilt, refurbished and engines overhauled in 2010.
- In 2014 owner did general exterior painting and all varnishes.
- Hull is beige colour now!
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engines: DETROIT DIESEL (2 x 151 HP)
- Drives: Direct shafts
- Engine hours: 500 hrs TSMO – (3200 TTSN) – (Major O/H in 2010)
- Cruising speed: 9 knots @ 1450 rpm
- Maximum speed: 10.2 knots @ 1850 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 18 Lit/hr @ 1450 rpm
- Fuel capacity: 5300 Lit
- Water capacity: 3000 Lit
- Holding Tank Yes
Guest cabins: 4
Guest Berths: 8
Guest Bathrooms: 4
- (3) cabins with double beds and en-suite bathrooms
- cabin with Upper/Lower bunks and en-suite bathroom
Crew cabins: 1
Crew Berths: 2
Crew Bathrooms: 1
Crew cabin forward with Upper/Lower bunks and bathroom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.