NAUTOR SWAN 80
YACHT ID: 4523
Swan 80´ maxi yacht, built by Nautor, the world’s premier yacht manufacturer.
A Sailing yacht with pedigree in excellent condition fully refurbished with New engine and New sails
She is characterised by design style, sailing performance and luxurious comfort. She is an impressive yacht capable of delivering a thrilling sailing experience like no other.
Speed, safety and manoeuvrability compete with technology, craftsmanship and versatility. Her sails are controlled with electro-hydraulic winches. Her hatches ensure the interior lighting. On the upper deck, the forward cockpit converts to a dining area for eight, complete with Hi/Fi audio. Once you climb down to the lower deck, you instantly recognise why she is in a class of her own.
8 in 3 cabins
- Builder/Model: NAUTOR SWAN 80′
- Type: Cruiser Sloop
- Year : 1995
- Design German Frers
- Ser.Nr. 77/006
- Country built: Finland
- Registration: Commercial
- Usage: Charter
- Condition: Very good
- Flag: Greek
- Port of Registry: Piraeus
- L.O.A.: 23.47m
- Regist. Length: 20.42m
- L.W.L.: 18.89m
- Beam: 5.94m
- Draft: 3.60m
- Displacement: 58,000 Kg
- Tonnage: 92.35GT /83.88NT
- Hull of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate.
- A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties
- A synthetic surface mat is applied after the gel coat for increased resistance against water penetration
- Teak laid deck
- Finn keel. The standard deep ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high tensile stainless steel
- Ballast 18 tonnes
- Extended transom (during original build) including two deck hatches and extra storage space under deck.
- Hinged swimming platform on transom operated by manual and hydraulic ram with extending insert for use as gangway.
- Colour White
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engine(s): PERKINS (1 x 225HP) Diesel (New 2009)
- Engine Model: SABRE M225C
- Drives: Direct Shaft
- Maximum speed: 10 knots
- Fuel consumption: 30 Lit/hr
- Fuel capacity: 1740 Lit
- Water capacity: 1380 Lit
- Holding tank: 200 Lit
- 2016 – Main engine turbo Charger was replaced with new
- 2013 – Gear box was re-replaced with new same as old.
- 2009 – New Main engine fitted (Perkins 225 Sabre) complete with gear box ZF 2,3/1
Generators were replaced
- 2009/12 – 12KVA Fisher Panda brand new
- 2011/03 – 30KVA Fisher Panda brand new with new PTO for hydraulic Bow thruster
- Generator 30KVA FISHER PANDA (2011) – running hours: 1250 (Nov 2016)
- Generator 12KVA FISHER PANDA (2009) – running hours: 3768 (Nov 2016)
- Air Conditioning reverse cycle 52.000BTU 5-Units
- Bow Thruster hydraulic retractable LEWMAR
- Water Maker 180 Lit/hr SEAFRESH (2017)
- Gear box ZF
- Propeller 3-Blade Max-Prop
- Mechanical and hydraulic steering system
- Hydraulic Unit HARKEN (2016)
- Electrical system 220VAC / 110VAC
- battery bank 24 V 135 Ah for engine start
- battery bank 12 V 135 Ah for diesel generation start
- Service batteries 800AH/24V with lead 2V Cells
- Radio Batteries 400AH/24V 2V Cells
- Service battery charger Victron 24V/80AH (2011)
- Service battery charger/inverter Victron 24V/80AH/3000Watts (2012)
- nverter Victron 500 VA 24/220V 350W for TV and home cinema.
- Inverter Mastervolt 3500 VA 24/220V
- Inverter charger Victron 3000 VA 24/220 V 70A
- Toilets system Vacuflush 506 with freshwater
- Guest cabins: 3
- Guest Berths: 8
- Guest Bathrooms:3
- Owner’s stateroom Aft full width with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Fore cabin with semi double bed + one upper bunk and en-suite bathroom
- Port side cabin with semi double bed + one upper bunk and en-suite bathroom
- Crew cabins: 2
- Crew Berths: 5
- Crew Bathrooms: 2
- Fore crew cabin with two bunks and en-suite bathroom
- Crew mess forward with (C) shaped settee convertible to double berth
- Skipper’s cabin Aft with two bunks and en-suite bathroom
- Satellite antenna Delta 200S/12M for TV,VHF,FM, weather fax, cellular phone
- TV LCD 22″ SAMSUNG in Crew mess (2012)
- TV LCD 40″ SAMSUNG and Home theater installed in Salon (2015)
- (2) Refrigerators
- Deep freezer 220VAC FRIGOBOAT under floorboards
- Mini fridge in salon
- Ice Maker in salon
- Gas Stove ALPES Inox(2010)
- Electric ceramic hot plate
- Extractor hood ALPES (2010)
- Microwave oven MIELE
- Dishwasher MIELE
- Washing machine and dryer MIELE
- Stainless steel sinks installed in Corian surface
- Food waste disposer – type Disperator 77 (serviced 2016)
- (2) manual bilge pumps type Whale Gusher Titan
- (1) electric submersible bilge pump type Jabsco 4000 with automatic switch
- Life Raft 1×12 persons Zodiac SOLAS B
- Saltwater fire extinguishing system
- Automatic fire fighting system to engine room and generation room
- (7) fire extinguishers
- (14) adult and (2) child’s lifejackets
- horseshoe life buoys
- Flares to charter requirements
- Electric loudhailer / fog horn system
- RIBEYE 365 Aluminium Hull (2014)
- Outboard engine YAMAHA 40HP/4stroke (2014)
- Gangway – multiplex 3m folding carbon to be stowed in bow locker
- Deck hardware full Harken
- Anchor windlass LEWMAR 3000 MK II Vertical
- Anchor chain 100m of 12mm high tensile
- Spray hood for main companionway and aft cockpit
- Harken Commander Hydraulic power pack Hydro 8 4V power pack to drive hydraulic system.
- (17) Winches HARKEN (7 hydraulic)
- Primary sheet winches 2 x Harken 1120ST 3 speed Hydraulic and manual linked to removable pedestal.
- Secondary sheet winches 2 x Harken 980.3 speed hydraulic, manual and grinder pedestal driven.
- Mainsheet winch 1 x Harken 66.3 ST – top handle driven with hydraulic drive
- Traveller control 2 x Harken 40.2 ST manual
- Running backstays 2 x Harken 66.2 ST manual.
- Genoa and main halyards 2 x Harken 66.2 ST hydraulic, manual two speed.
- Spinnaker halyards 4x Harken 66.2 ST, 2-speed manual
- Spinnaker pole lift 2 x Harken 53.2 ST manual 2-speed
- Furling system: Reckmann RF90-3 profile R5
- Genoa North Sails Taffeta Spectra Carbon (2009)
- MainSail North Sails Taffeta Spectra Carbon (2009) serviceable and in good condition
- Gennaker Diamond Sails (1995)
- Inner Fore Sail (storm) Diamond Sails (1995).
- Main Sail Banks Sails Dynema Triradial cut panel (Brand new 11/2016) (not yet used!)
- Genoa Sail Banks Sails (Brand new 3/2017)
- Magnetic compass
- (10) Colour Displays in forward and aft cockpits FURUNO FI70 (2016)
- AIS transceiver FURUNO (2016).
- Radar FURUNO DR54DL WiFi (2016)
- Chart Plotter in aft cockpit FURUNO TZTL 12F multi-function display touch screen WiFi (2016)
- VHF DSC SKANTI with handset at nav station and helm
- Portable radio VHF DSC McMURDO (2014)
- Autopilot Autohelm ST 7000
- Autohelm ST 60/ST 50
- VHF Skanti
- Weather Fax
- New A/C unit for master cabin 12.000BTU
- New Water Maker 210 Lit/hr
- New silent boxes for generators’ exhausts
- Service of hydraulic Navtec pump
- Full service of the Bow thruster
- New batteries for the generators 12V/100Ahr VARTA
- All hydraulic rams (Vang, backstay inner fore stay) serviced by Navtec Greece.
- New hydraulic motors and pumps for Harken Commander power pack
- Interior varnish coats are done on a yearly base and remain in excellent top condition.
- All new Furuno FI 70 Colour Displays (10 in total) in forward and aft cockpits for navigation information
- New Furuno AIS transceiver installed.
- New Furuno Radar DR 54 DL WI FI
- New Furuno chart Plotter (in aft cockpit) TZTL 12 F multi-function display touch screen Wi Fi.
- All above new instruments replaced the Raymarine instruments and include re-wired and full integration.
- Main engine service alternator replaced with new Bosch 24V/140A
- Main engine turbo charger was replaced with new
- New delrin ball bearings fitted to deck blocks
- Deck gear (winches) were fully serviced and all ball bearings replaced.
- New Perspex to hatches throughout
- Deck sanded and seams replaced (teak decking system)
- TV LCD 40″ SAMSUNG and Home theater in Salon
- Dinghy RIBEYE 365 Aluminium Hull with 40HP/4stroke YAMAHA
- New VHF portable radio GMDSS McMUrdo 2014
- New shower drain pumps Whale Gulper
- All SEALAND vacuum pumps were fully serviced and all components replaced plus all intake and extraction pipes.
- All mirrors through out the yacht have been replaced.
- All interior Halogen lights replaced with LED.
- The Gear box replaced with new same as the old one.
- Bow thruster was fully serviced and retracting ram replaced.
- All Salon Cushion Leather replaced together with all curtains and sofa canvas covers.
- New refrigeration control units and compressors (replaced the single 220AC compressor) with two smaller units to allow running with inverter power
- All new halyards and sheets (Running rigging) Marlow 18mm–16mm Dynema.
- New service battery charger/inverter Victron 24V/80AH/3000W
- New TV LCD 40″ SAMSUNG in Crew mess.
- New fresh water pumps Telarini and pressure controllers Danfoss
- New service batteries 800AH/24V with lead 2V Cells
- New Radio Batteries 400AH/24V 2V Cells
- New Service battery charger Victron 24V/80A
- New brand new Generator Fisher Panda 30KVA in lieu of 20KVA with new PTO for hydraulic Bow thruster (Lewmar retractable).
- Anchor windlass Hydraulic motor replaced and fully serviced
- Complete rig and mast dismounting and all standing rod rigging replaced by Allspars UK, supplied by Navtec in nitronic steel
- New paint on mast and boom (Alex seal snow white, gloss)
- All hydraulic rams (Vang, backstay inner fore stay) serviced by Navtec Greece
- Reckmann hydraulic furler fully serviced by Reckman Germany
- New mainsail cover.
- Replaced Check Stays Kevlar Aramid.
- Extractor fans in engine room fully serviced
- Alpes Inox Gas Stove and extractor hood Replaced with new
- New Main engine fitted (Perkins 225 Sabre) complete with gear box ZF 2,3/1
- Overhaul of fuel system together with engine replacement and complete fuel tank cleaning every second season
- All sea water hoses replaced throughout.
- New main engine exhaust line
- Brand new Generator 12KVA Fisher Panda
- New covers for helm and binnacle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.