MARINE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES 40m
YACHT ID: 4589
This commercial yacht is a 40m Motor Yacht under ABS classification, ideal for chartering built by MARINE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES in Greece and was delivered in 1993, featuring a steel displacement hull and GRP/Aramid superstructure, with teak laid decks. Powered by twin DEUTZ diesel engines of 1714hp each and stabilized by VOSPER fin stabilizers she smoothly cruises at 15knots while is capable to reach a top speed up to 17knots.
The interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate (10) guests in (5) cabins consisting of a Master suite on upper deck full beam, (2) VIP suites on the lower deck and (2) twin cabins with single berths, all with en-suite bathrooms. She also accommodates (9) crew members in (5) cabins with own facilities in separate quarters. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
10 in 5 cabins
- Builder/Model: MARINE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Type: Displacement Motor Yacht
- Model Year: 1993
- Registration: Commercial
- Flag: Greek / Piraeus
- VAT status: Not Paid
- Condition: Very good
- Country built: Greece
- Classification: Built under ABS +A1 +AMS still valid until Sep. 2023
- Location: Athens – Greece
- L.O.A.: 40.0m
- L.B.P.:: 33.0m
- Beam: 7.40m
- Draft: 2.55m
- Displacement: 270 Tn
- Motor Yacht with flying bridge
- Displacement hull design
- Naval Architects: A.P.MALLIRIS Associates / Athos Malliris
- Designer: Lally Poulias
- Steel hull and GRP/ARAMID superstructure
- All decks are Teak covered
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engines: DEUTZ – MWM (2x1714HP) Diesel
- Engine Model: TBD 604BV12
- Engine hours: Stbd: 5690 / Port: 4000 (May 2019)
- Drives: V-Drive shafts
- Cruising speed: 15.5 knots
- Maximum speed: 17.5 knots @ 1800rpm
- Fuel consumption: 460Lit/hr (incl.generatos) Range:1800nm @ 12kn
- Fuel capacity: 33,400 Lit
- Water capacity: 8,900 Lit
- Holding Tank 2x800Lit for Black and Grey waters
- Generators 2 x 92KW M.A.N. & 1 x 20KW KOHLER (night generator)
- Air Conditioning throughout CONDARIA
- Gearboxes ZF-460B
- Bow Thruster hydraulic 400KP RICHFIELD MARINE 400TB
- Fin Stabilizers VOSPER
- Water Makers 2x250Lit/hr SEA RECOVERY SRC 800AF
- Steering system electro-hydraulic TENFJORD
- (2) Water heaters
- Sewage treatment system TRITON 196
- Toilet vacuum system EVAC
- Guest cabins: 5
- Guest Berths: 10
- Guest Bathrooms: 5
- Owners’ suite on upper deck full beam with own settee, mini bar, private deck, entertainment center, wardrobe and en-suite his/her bathroom with Jacuzzi
- (2) VIP cabins with double beds and en-suite bathrooms on the lower deck starboard side
- (2) Guests’ cabins with twin single beds and en-suite bathrooms on lower deck port side.
- All bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubes
- Crew cabins: 5
- Crew Berths: 9
- Crew Bathrooms: 4
- Crew mess on lower deck fore
- Captain’s cabin lies next to the wheelhouse
- Engineer’s cabin on the main deck next to the galley
- (3) crew cabins on lower deck forward with en-suite bathrooms
- TV LCD GRUNDIG satellite with DVD and CD player in owners suite
- Laptop with internet access and a printer, in Owner’s suite.
- Each guest cabin, captain’s cabin, crew mess, owner’s stateroom, and owner’s study have :
- A multi-system GRUNDIG TV with access to satellite TV and an LG DVD player
- A mini stereo system consisting of :
- Power amplifier,
- Equalizer, CD player with iPod connection,
- DVD player (SONY MHC-1500), connected to
- Specially designed GM LAB speakers.
- Each system can be remotely controlled.
- In the main saloon, there is a BANG & OLUFSEN LX4500, 25” color multi-system TV set, while on Owner’s cabin there is an LG 32” color TV and an LG DVD player.
- All TV sets have access to satellite TV.
- Wi-Fi internet is available wherever there is 3G coverage.
- In the main saloon and Owner’s saloon, a “high end” system is installed, consisting of
- YAMAHA power amplifier and a PHILIPS DVD player, connected to GM LAB speakers.
- Finally, individually regulated stereo music is provided via a 5-channel amplifier to the wheelhouse, galley, main deck aft seating area, connected to GM LAB speakers.
- Music is provided via JVC CD player.
- At each position, the music level can be individually controlled.
- Refrigerator LIEBHERR
- Deep Freezer PITSOS
- Professional refrigerators and freezers with compartments for meat, fish and vegetables, with individually controlled temperature and two compressors.
- Cooker with 4 hot plates GAGGENAU
- Oven GAGGENAU
- Fryer GAGGENAU
- Electric barbeque GAGGENAU
- Oven SMEG
- Dishwasher ELECTROLUX
- Ice Maker HOSHIZAKI
- Mini bar in the saloon
- Mini Bar on sun deck MORRIS
- Microwave LG
- Washing machine WHIRPOOL
- Dryer PITSOS
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Automatic fight fighting system in the engine room
- Heat detectors throughout the boat
- Emergency fire pump MOTORI DIESEL ACME
- CCTV cameras in E/R and aft deck with a monitor in the crew mess
- Tender HORIZON 4.80m with teak floor and YAMAHA 100hp. outboard engine
- (1) Jet Ski YAMAHA WAVERUNNER for two pax
- Hydraulic telescopic gangway
- Electro-hydraulic crane for tender
- (2) Anchor windlasses with capstans
- Anchors 2x300Kg FLUKE
- Anchor chains 1x151m and 1x165m
- (2) Electric mooring capstans on Aft deck
NAVIGATION / COMMUNICATION
- Gyro compass ANSCHUTZ GYROSTAR dual station
- Autopilot ANSCHUTZ Navipilot D
- (2) Radar RAYTHEON
- Radar KELVIN HUDGES 902M on the flybridge
- AIS transponder JRC JHS-182.
- Electronic chart plotter SIMRAD CE-33.
- GPS Navigator LEICA MX-420
- Navtex JRC NCR-333.
- Echo sounder SIMRAD IS15.
- Set of wind speed indicators.
- Engine conning display EXTER T70 Beijer
- Loudhailer RAYMARINE RAY420 dual station
- SSB MF/HF ICOM IC-M710.
- VHF MIDLAND 78-101
- VHF DSC SKANTI 1000.
- VHF STANDARD HORIZON GX-1100E. on flying bridge
- SAT-COM NERA MINI-M WORLDPHONE.
- Search Light with remote control SANSHIN
- In all public spaces, guest cabins, captain’s cabin, wheelhouse, galley, and crew mess there are telephones available for internal communication. Through the NERA MINI-M WORLDPHONE, direct outgoing and incoming communication through the wheelhouse main console are available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.