MARINE INDUSTRIAL 40m
YACHT ID: 4589
This commercial yacht is a 40m Motor Yacht ideal for chartering built by MARINE INDUSTRIAL in Greece and was delivered in 1993, featuring a steel displacement hull and GRP/Aramid superstructure, with teak laid decks. Powered by twin MWM diesel engines of 1714hp each and stabilized by VOSPER fin stabilizers she smoothly cruises at 15knots while is capable to reach a top speed up to 17knots.
The interior configuration has been designed to comfortably accommodate (10) guests in (5) cabins consisting of a Master suite on upper deck full beam, (2) VIP suites on lower deck and (2) twin cabins with single berths, all with en-suite bathrooms. She also, accommodates (8) crew members in (4) cabins with own facilities in separate quarters. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
10 in 5 cabins
- Builder/Model: MARINE INDUSTRIAL
- Type: Displacement Motor Yacht
- Model Year: 1993
- Registration: Commercial
- Flag: Greek / Piraeus
- VAT status: Not Paid
- Condition: Very good
- Country built: Greece
- Classification: ABS +A1 +AMS
- Location: Greece
- L.O.A.: 40.0m
- L.B.P.:: 33.0m
- Beam: 7.40m
- Draft: 2.55m
- Displacement: 270 Tn
- Motor Yacht with flying bridge
- Displacement hull design
- Naval Architects: A.P.MALLIRIS Associates / Athos Malliris
- Designer: Lally Poulias
- Steel hull and GRP/ARAMID superstructure
- All decks are Teak covered
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engines: MWM (2 x 1714HP) Diesel
- Engine Model: TBD 604BV12
- Drives: V-Drive shafts
- Cruising speed: 15 knots
- Maximum speed: 17 knots @ 1800rpm
- Fuel consumption: 590 Lit/hr (incl.generatos) Range: 1800nm @ 12kn
- Fuel capacity: 33,400 Lit
- Water capacity: 8,900 Lit
- Holding Tank Yes
- Generators 2 x 92KW M.A.N. & 1 x 20KW KOHLER (night generator)
- Air Conditioning throughout CONDARIA
- Gear boxes ZF-460B
- Bow Truster 400KP RICHFIELD MARINE 400TB
- Fin Stabilizers VOSPER
- Water Maker 3028 Lit/day SEA RECOVERY SRC 800AF
- Steering system electro-hydraulic TENFJORD
- (2) Water heaters
- Sewage treatment system TRITON 196
- Toilet vacuum system EVAC
- Guest cabins: 5
- Guest Berths: 10
- Guest Bathrooms: 5
- Owners’ suite on upper deck full beam with own settee, mini bar, private deck, entertainment center, wardrobe and en-suite his/her bathroom with Jacuzzi
- (2) VIP cabins with double beds and en-suite bathrooms on lower deck starboard side
- (2) Guests’ cabins with twin single beds and en-suite bathrooms on lower deck port side.
- All bathrooms with Jacuzzi showers
- Crew cabins: 4
- Crew Berths: 8
- Crew Bathrooms: 4
- Crew mess on lower deck fore
- Captain’s cabin lies next to the wheel house
- (3) crew cabins on lower deck forward with en-suite bathrooms
TV LCD GRUNDIG satellite with DVD and CD player in owners suite
Laptop with internet access and a printer, in Owner’s suite.
Each guest cabin, captain’s cabin, crew mess, owner’s state room and owner’s study have :
A multi-system GRUNDIG TV with access to satellite TV and a LG DVD player
A mini stereo system consisting of :
Equalizer, CD player with iPod connection,
DVD player (SONY MHC-1500), connected to
Specially designed GM LAB speakers.
Each system can be remotely controlled.
In main saloon, there is a BANG & OLUFSEN LX4500, 25” colour multi-system TV set, while on Owner’s cabin there is a LG 32” colour TV and a LG DVD player.
All TV sets have access to satellite TV.
Wi-Fi internet is available wherever there is 3G coverage.
In main saloon and Owner’s saloon a “high end” system is installed, consisting of
YAMAHA power amplifier and a PHILIPS DVD player, connected to GM LAB speakers.
Finally, individually regulated stereo music is provided via a 5-channel amplifier to wheelhouse, galley, main deck aft seating area, connected to GM LAB speakers.
Music is provided via JVC CD player.
At each position, music level can be individually controlled.
- Refrigerator LIEBHERR
- Deep Freezer PITSOS
- Cooker with 4 hot plates GAGENAU
- Oven GAGENAU
- Fryer GAGENAU
- Electric barbeque GAGENAU
- Oven SMEG
- Dishwasher ELECTROLUX
- Ice Maker HOSHIZAKI
- Cold storage, with compartments for meat, fish and vegetables, with
- individually controlled temperature and two refrigerating compressors.
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Automatic fight fighting system in engine room
- Heat detectors throughout the boat
- Emergency fire pump MOTORI DIESEL ACME
- CCTV cameras in E/R and aft deck with monitor in crew mess
- Tender HORIZON with YAMAHA 100 hp. outboard engine
- (2) Jet Skis YAMAHA WAVERUNNER
- Hydraulic telescopic gangway
- Electro-hydraulic crane for tender
- (2) Anchor windlasses
- (2) Electric mooring capstans
NAVIGATION / COMMUNICATION
- Autopilot/Gyro compass ANSCHUTZ GYROSTAR with repeaters in flying bridge.
- (2) JRC 3610 radars
- AIS transponder JRC JHS-182.
- Electronic chart plotter SIMRAD CR-34.
- Navtex JRC NCR-300A.
- Echo sounder SIMRAD CR-34.
- Set of wind speed indicators.
- ICOM IC-M710.
- GM-110 DSC
- (2) SKANTI VHF 1000.
- VHF STANDARD HORIZON GX-1100E. on flying bridge
- Satellite Communication System GPS LEICA MX400.
- NERA MINI-M WORLDPHONE.
In all public spaces, guest cabins, captain’s cabin, wheelhouse, galley and crew mess there are telephones available for internal communication. Through the NERA MINI-M WORLDPHONE direct outgoing and incoming communication through the wheelhouse main console is available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.