Ferretti 882HT (hardtop)
YACHT ID: 4711
This Ferretti 881HT is a 27m Motor Yacht in excellent condition built in GRP by Ferretti Yachts in Italy and was delivered in 2011, featuring a planing hull and GRP superstructure, with teak laid decks. She is a comprehensively equipped yacht, fitted with Twin Gyro Stabilizers, HardTop, Bow, and Stern thrusters. and powered by twin MTU diesel engines of 2217 hp each, she smoothly cruises at 25knots while can reach a top speed of up to 29 knots.
The interior configuration comfortably accommodates (8) guests in (4) cabins consisting of a Master suite amidships full beam, a VIP suite forward, and (2) twin cabins with single berths, all with en-suite bathrooms. She also accommodates (4) crew members in (2) cabins with their own private facilities in separate quarters. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
8 in 4 cabins
- Builder/Model: FERRETTI 881 HardTop
- Type: Motor Yacht with Flying bridge
- Model Year: 2011
- Registration: Private Pleasure Yacht
- Flag: U.K. / Jersey
- VAT status: Not paid
- Condition: Excellent
- Country built: Italy
- Location: South France
- L.O.A.: 27.03m
- L.O.H.: 26.94m
- L.W.L.: 22.15m
- Beam: 6.72m
- Draft: 1.92m
- Displacement: 79,000kg (Light) – 91,000 (Laden)
- Motor Yacht with flying bridge
- Planing hull design
- GRP hull and superstructure
- All the decks are Teak laid
- Hard Top with a retractable sunroof on the F/D
- Transom converts to a swimming platform
- Color Ivory
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engines: M.T.U. (2 x 2217HP)
- Engine Model: 16V2000M92
- Drives: Shafts V-Drive
- Engine hours: ca. 1800hrs (August 2022)
- Cruising speed: 25 knots @ 2200rpm
- Maximum speed: 29 knots @ 2450rpm
- Fuel consumption: 610Lit/hr @ 2200rpm – 140Lit/hr @ 1250rpm (11kn)
- Fuel capacity: 9,000 Lit
- Water capacity: 1,320 Lit
- Holding Tank Black: 330Lit – Gray: 330Lit
- Stabilizers Anti Rolling Gyro MITSUBISHI (2xMSM-4000)
- Generator 27KVA 50Hz KOHLER
- Generator 20KVA 50Hz KOHLER
- Air-conditioning 120,000 BTU with 4 compressors
- Hydraulic bow thruster 58HP
- Stern thruster
- Trimming Tabs
- Water maker 130 Lit/hr.
- Electro-hydraulic power steering
- Emergency hydraulic power steering
- Electronic engine controls with easy-dock & auto-troll functions.
- 3rd Control station on the aft deck
- Exhausts underwater
- Visual fuel tank level indicator.
- Fresh water outlet for filling & washing
- Water heaters 2x80Lit (230V)
- Sanitary system Vacuum with fresh water
- MARPOL connection in the garage for black water drainage
- MARPOL connection in the garage for bilge oily water drainage (with Italian registration only).
- Electric circuits 380VAC – 230VAC – 24VDC
- (10) Service batteries 900Ahr
- (6) Engines batteries 540Ahr
- (2) Generators batteries 180Ahr each
- Inverter 24VDC/230VAC 2500W for fridges.
- Inverter 24VDC/230VAC 5000W for services.
- Shore power Shore plug 100A 400V.
- Shore plug 32A (secondary) 230V.
- Shoreline cable 230V 15m.
- Shoreline GLENDINNING 400V, 20m.
- Insulation transformer Three-phase/mono-phase isolation transformer 400V,230V 40KVA.
- Guest cabins: 4
- Guest Berths: 8
- Guest Bathrooms: 4
- Master suite amidships with (2) en-suite bathrooms (his & her) and a bathtub in between. Walk-in wardrobe
- VIP cabin forward with a double bed and en-suite bathroom
- (2) Guests’ cabins (Port & Starboard) with Twin single beds and en-suite bathrooms
- All the bathrooms are fitted with bidets
- Day WC on the main deck
- Wooden dining table with (8) leather chairs in the dining area
- Crew cabins: 2
- Crew Berths: 4
- Crew Bathrooms: 2
- Crew accommodation for four, with a separate crew dining area
- Crew quarters are accessed via a stairway located on the port side of the aft deck
- Two crew cabins with Upper/Lower bunks and en-suite heads
- Crew mess with dinette and a galley fitted with a cooker and a fridge
- Satellite TV antenna
- TV LCD 32″ in the saloon
- Home theatre in the saloon BOSE LIFESTYLE 48 (5 loudspeakers, subwoofer, 2 speakers in the cockpit.
- Home theatre in the master cabin BOSE 3,2,1 II with 5 loudspeakers & subwoofer
- TV LCD 20″ in the master cabin
- TV LCD 20″ in the VIP cabin
- Hi-Fi system with 3 loudspeakers & subwoofer in the VIP cabin
- Hi-Fi system with 2 loudspeakers in the twin cabins
- Radio/CD player in the galley
- Refrigerator (594ltr) 230V (24V through an inverter)
- Refrigerator (60 Lit) 230V (24V through an inverter) in the crew mess
- Ice Maker on the Aft deck
- Ceramic cooker with (4) hot plates and pan holder
- Ceramic cooker with (2) hot plates in the crew mess
- Extractor fan 230VAC
- Microwave/combined oven
- Dishwasher for 12
- Garbage compactor
- Washing Machine and dryer
- Centralized bilge pump system with 2 electric pumps (engine room, accommodation space)
- Manual emergency pump with 5 cock handles (bow crew area (2), engine room, garage)
- (6) Electric bilge pumps (garage, engine room (2), crew area (2), accommodation space)
- External acoustic alarm for bilge water level (at the bow, garage, and engine room)
- Emergency bilge suction pipe (engine room) through the engine sea water cooling pump
- Fire pump/bilge pump.
- Fire extinguishing system with CO2 with remote control from the cockpit.
- Auto extinguishing system Pull handles in the engine room (engine and generator shut down).
- (2) Fire hose outlets with salt water (Cockpit and fore deck).
- (2) Air intakes in E/R with closure controlled by the fire extinguishing system.
- Smoke detection alarm system in the engine room.
- Color CCTV camera monitoring the E/R and the Aft deck
- Life Rafts 2×8 pax
- (16) Life Jackets
- (2) Life-rings – 1 fitted with light buoy & floating rope
- Tender 360m with O/B engine 30HP
- Electro-hydraulic stainless steel crane for the tender, (capacity 600kg)
- Electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle
- Transom door converts to a teak laid swim platform with electro-hydraulic foldaway bathing ladder
- 2 x 3500W vertical electric anchor windlasses with mooring capstans and controls at bow, main helm and F/B
- Anchors 2×90 kg POOL
- Anchor chain 2x120m 13mm
- Chain wash down with seawater
- Electric mooring capstans on the Aft deck 2x1500W
- (4) Cleats Fore
- (4) cleats Aft
- Wet bar with fridge, sink, electric cooktop 230V, and storage space
- Electric accommodation doors to the side decks (Port and Starboard)
- Helmsman seat with electric adjustments control
- Teak cockpit table
- Sunlounge pad at fore deck with sunbathing cushions
- Full canvas enclosure for the Aft and side decks
- hot/cold freshwater shower on the platform
- Shore inlet for telephone & TV.
NAVIGATION / COMMUNICATION
- Magnetic compass (dual station)
- Electric compass-multifunction instrument (depth, speed, compass) RAYMARINE ST70
- Auto-Pilot RAYMARINE
- FURUNO NAVNET system with 2×15″ color displays (Radar, GPS/Plotter, Depth sounder)
- Radar open array 48nm range
- NAVIOP monitoring system 15″ touchscreen
- (2) VHF Radios with DSC
- SSB radiotelephone FURUNO with dedicated battery
- Telephone interface GSM/Voice/FAX.
- Rudder angle indicator
- Digital anchor chain counter
- Spotlight with remote controls.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.