S/Y REGINA 56m (183ft)
YACHT ID: 4569
S/Y Regina is a 56 meter classically styled schooner which was built by Pruva Yachting in 2011. The Yacht has been designed with elegance, romance, and space; performing as to a high performance ocean-going vessel, she is MCA compliant. Regina has an exceptionally wide beam of 9.5 meters providing wide deck spaces and great areas for relaxing both inside and out; there are separate deck areas for sunbathing, al-fresco dining both to the aft and forward.
S/Y Regina has an exceptional interior layout designed by Aylin Örs, achieving a clean and traditional atmosphere; including the large dining and sitting saloon with an immaculate classic mahogany finish. Regina can accommodate 12 guests in 6 beautifully finished en-suite cabins. Each classically designed cabin features absolutely stunning details, such as bedheads of solid honey mousse onyx columns, walls of Afyon Mar-ble and solid onyx sinks and flooring. The Master stateroom is full beam with a lounge area and walk-in dressing room. The second state-room to the fore of the yacht is just as impressive. Between the staterooms there are a further 4 cabins, 2 large en suite doubles, 1 smaller double and a twin cabin with 2 single beds. There is air conditioning throughout Regina, with a fresh air ventilation system installed in all enclosed spaces.
S/Y Regina is powered by Doyle Sails providing a total sail area of 1,140m2 and has twin 400hp MAN engines. For security the ships alarms systems and engine data are monitored using a computerised PLC monitoring system. Regina has a steel hull built with both lateral and longitudinal frames to ensure stability of the yacht in types of sea conditions. Her rigging has been designed by Christopher John Mitchell (AES Ltd.)
Finalist at the 2012 World Superyacht Awards
S/Y Regina is infamously renowned for her appearance during the award-winning James Bond film, Skyfall.
12 in 6 cabins
- Builder/Model: PRUVA YACHTING 56m Classic Schooner
- Type: Sailing Yacht – Schooner
- Model Year: 2011
- Registration: Commercial
- Flag: Turkish
- VAT status: Not Paid
- Condition: Excellent
- Country built: Turkey
- Classification: RINA C Maltese cross HULL-MACH Yacht
- Location: Greece
- Hull completely re-painted
- Superstructure varnish completely renewed
- Anodes changed, paint renewed, under water hull control done.
- Shafts renewed
- Bearings, bellows renewed
- Propellers balanced
- Kitchen and crew dining area re-designed
- Aft deck bar re-designed
- Middle deck dining & sunbathing area re-designed
- Two aluminum masts and two aluminum booms re-constructed
- All rigging wires, ropes, terminals, rails and rail cars renewed
- All periodic maintenance done. Upholstery, covers etc renewed.
- Maltese Commercial Flag surveys has been completed
- L.O.A.: 56.01m / 183.09 ft
- L.O.D.: 49.70m / 163.06 ft
- Beam: 9.50m / 31.02 ft
- Draft: 4.29m / 14.01 ft
- Tonnage: 292 GT
- Sailing Yacht Schooner
- Builders PRUVA Yachting – Turkey
- Naval Architect Ayberk Apaydin
- Interior designer Aylin Ors
- Steel hull construction with ST42A Grade steel
- Teak laid decks
- Hull colour Dark blue
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engines: M.A.N. (2 x 400 HP)
- Engine Model: D2866LXE40
- Auxiliary engine: YANMAR 240HP
- Drives: Direct shafts
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Fuel capacity: 8340 Lit
- Water capacity: 9840 Lit
- Bilge pump GIANNESCHI ACB531/B 5,5KW 380V
- Fire pump ELBARA 3LM40 160/4 380V
- Emergency Fire and Bilge pump GIANNESCHI M-BMA 40LD-AS 3.7KW
- Engine Room Fire System made by MFIRE Fire Company. (2) CO2 Bottle total 95 cbm Manual Release
- EPIRB: (1) SIMRAD EP50 EPIRB
- SART: (1) MC MURDO S4 SART
- Security Camera System (CCTV) CREA Six (6) cameras with control panel and record station.
- 5 x 6kg Dry Powder
- 8 x 2 kg Dry Powder
- 3 x 5 kg CO2 Gas
- 5 x 9 lt Foam
Fire Alert System:
- One main panel with 16 zones
- One repeater panel with 16 zones
- Heat and smoke detectors, buttons and sirens.
- 2 x 10 pax hand bag type LALIZAS
- 1 x 20 pax SOLAS A pack LALIZAS
- Generators 2 x 40KW 380V/50Hz KOHLER
- Harbour Generator 1 x 25KW 380V 50Hz
- Gear boxes ZF W325 3.5:1
- Engine controls with smart electronic actuator KOBELT
- Poprllers ERIS CU1 (MnBronze), 4-blades diam: 1100mm
- Shafts diam: 90mm stainless steel 1,4462 / F51 / F60
- Steering system HIDROMARIN HDM3000 electro-hydraulic with hydraulic Autopilot power pack
- Air Conditioning 240,000 BTU FRIGOMAR
- Fuel purifier ALFA LAVAL MIB 303 630 Lit/hr
- Separ Filters for each Engines and Gensets
- 2 x Mud filters
- Water Makers 2 x 220Lit/hr TECNICOMAR C1500
- Sewage Treatment Plant TECNICOMAR ECOMAR16 6000 Lit/day
- Boilers 2x150Lit 3.0KW Stainless steel DIKO
- Shore power OTESRAFO 45KVA for 76Amp service isolation transformer
- Starting engines/generators batteries 4x200Ahr and 6x120Ahr 12V VICRON AGM
- Yanmar engine starting battery 1x90Ahr 12V VICTRON AGM
- Service batteries 16x200Ahr 12V VICTRON GEL
- Sail winches batteries 10x200Ahr 12V VICTRON GEL
- Emergency batteries 2×200 Ahr and 1x100Ahr 12V VICTRON GEL
- Inverters 1 x 24V/5000W – 230V and 1 x 24V/3000W – 230V VICTRON Phoenix
- Converter 1 x 24/12-20DC-DC for VHF radio VICTRON Orion
- Guest cabins: 6
- Guest Berths: 12
- Guest Bathrooms: 6
6 guest cabins comprising of:
- (2) Master cabins with king sized double bed Fore and Aft
- (3) Guest cabins with double beds,
- (1) Guest cabin with twin bed.
- All cabins have en-suite shower, individual remote controlled air-conditioning (hot-cold), satellite TV, DVD, surround sound music system, push flush toilets, hair dryers, fire extinguishers and smoke detectors.
- Emergency exit ladder and hatches in corridor.
- Air-conditioned inner saloon.
- Air-conditioned bathrooms.
- Spacious sun deck with forward and aft seating area.
- Separate crew quarters.
- Crew cabins: 5
- Crew Berths: 9
- Crew Bathrooms: 5
- Captain’s cabin with en-suite facilities
- (4) crew cabins with facilities
- BOSE Lifestyle-28 Home Theater System in Saloon
- (2) SA3 Power amplifiers, 8 x Model 151 Outdoor Speaker and 2x RC48 remote control for back and forward deck.
- SAMSUNG Type: 3D LED TV
- 1x 55” in Saloon
- 5x 32” in Cabins
- 1x 22” in Cabin
- 1x 22” in Crew Mess
- DVD Player and Playstation III in Saloon
- Internet provided with 4G modem with plugs in saloon and all cabins and also wireless.
- Sailor 6110 Mini-C
- (2) custom made cold rooms, one for vegetables and one for garbage storage working with 230VAC A/C compressors
- Washing Machine: 2 x Arcelik WM10E261
- Dryer: 1x Arcelik WT44E302TR
- Dish Washer: 2x Siemens SN56N591EU
- Ceran Cooker: 1x Siemens ET875SC11D
- Oven: 1x Steel GFE9 S
- Steam Oven: 1x Siemens HBB6D572
- Oven with Microwave: 1x Siemens HB86K572
- Grill: 1x Siemens ET3756U11E
- Fryer: 1x Siemens ET3756A11E
- Plate Warming Drawer: 1x Siemens HW1405P2
- Aspirator: 1x Stainless Steel Industrial
- Fridge and Freezer: 3x Siemens KI38SA4ONE
- Ice Maker: 1 x ElectroLux
- Coffee Machine: 2x Nespresso
- DOYLE Sails 1140m2 sails area
- Main Sail on Boom: 260 sqm
- Mizzen Sail on Boom: 440 sqm
- Outer Jib Sail on Furler: 180 sqm
- Jib Sail on Furler: 160 sqm
- Staysail on Furler: 100 sqm
Furlers BAMAR (ARTE)
- All hydraulically operated from main hydraulic power pack.
- 1x GFI25 BMG80
- 1x GFI16 BMG70
- 1x GFI16 BMG60
Boomvang and Backstay Tensioners BAMAR (ARTE)
- All hydraulically operated by BHP manual multifunction hydraulic panel
- 1x Aluminium Hydraulic Vang – 110
- 2x Aluminium Cylinder 16mm/40
- 2x Aluminium Cylinder 19mm/60
- Sail Winches: Supplied by Antal
- 2x W90.3ELH 24V 3000W Electrical
- 2x W80.3ELH 24V 2000W Electrical
- 7x W70ELH 24V 1500W Eletrical
- 2x W70ST Manual
- Tender Zodiac 5.30 meters YL530DL STR Boat
- Outboard engine YAMAHA115HP 4-Stroke
- Anchor Windlass: (2) vertical type with warping drum stainless steel hydraulically operated with 3.300 kg capacity HIDROMARIN
- Anchor & Chain: 2 x 300kg anchors with 200m 20mm calibrated chain
- Davit Antal t track and car worked under main boom operated with Antal Sail Winches on mast
- Passerelle PINCRAFT Gemini Plus type 24GP3 in three telescopic parts, hydraulically operated 4500mm x 650 mm, with complete double fixed stainless steel handrails.
- Boarding Ladders: (2) custom made AISI 316L Stainless Steel with teak carpets.
- Deck Upholstery Sunbrella Canvas is used for sun shades, cushions, sunbeds, sail, boat and winch cover, etc.
- Mooring Bollards: six (6) AISI 316 Stainless Steel Bollards custom made.
- Fairleads: eight (8) AISI 316 Stainless Steel Fairleads custom made.
NAVIGATION / COMMUNICATION
- Compass System: One (1) Simrad IS20 Compass System with additional display
- Autopilot System: One (1) Simrad AP28 Autopilot System with rudder feedback and DGPS Com-pass system
- Navigation System: Two (2) 19” NSO System with 1x Additional Operating Pannel Additional Hattelang 19” Monitor
- GPS: 1x GS15 GPS Antenna
- Radar: 1x RDR1064 6kW Radar Set, 1x BR-24 Broadband Radar
- Depth and Temperature: 1x Navico Depth and Temperature
- Scanning Sonar with 7” Display INTERPHASE iSCAN 180SE
- Wind System: One (1) Simrad IS20 Wind System with additional display
- Computerized PLC monitoring system for security and engine data
- Monitoring system MAN and VDO
- VHF: (1) VHF Radio SIMRAD RS82 with AHK82 dual station
(1) VHF Radio SIMRAD RD68
(1) SIMRAD Axis 50 GMDSS VHF
- Marine Radio: MF/HF DSC Class A SAILOR 6310
- NAVTEX FURUNO NX-300
- SAILOR 6110 Mini-C GMDSS System
- Satellite Receiver:(1) SEATEL C.24 Satellite Antenna with Next YE-2000X-CIS
- Communication System Internet provided with 4G modem with plugs in saloon and all cabins and also wireless.
MORE DETAILS UPON REQUEST
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.