NAUTOR SWAN 80
YACHT ID: 4523
Swan 80´ maxi yacht, built by Nautor, the world’s premier yacht manufacturer.
A Sailing yacht with pedigree in excellent condition fully refurbished with New engine and New sails
She is characterised by design style, sailing performance and luxurious comfort. She is an impressive yacht capable of delivering a thrilling sailing experience like no other.
Speed, safety and manoeuvrability compete with technology, craftsmanship and versatility. Her sails are controlled with electro-hydraulic winches. Her hatches ensure the interior lighting. On the upper deck, the forward cockpit converts to a dining area for eight, complete with Hi/Fi audio. Once you climb down to the lower deck, you instantly recognise why she is in a class of her own.
8 in 3 cabins
- Builder/Model: NAUTOR SWAN 80′
- Type: Cruiser Sloop
- Year : 1995
- L.O.A. 24,40m
- Register Length:20,42m
- LWL: 18,89m
- Beam: 5,85m
- Draft: 3,60m
- Displacement: 58.000 Kg
- Design German Frers
- Ser.Nr. 77/006
- Country built: Finland
- Registration: Commercial
- Usage: Charter
- Condition: Very good
- Flag: Greek
- Port of Registry: Piraeus
- Hull of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate.
- A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties
- A synthetic surface mat is applied after the gel coat for increased resistance against water penetration
- Teak laid deck
- Finn keel. The standard deep ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony
- Cast-in keel bolts are of high tensile stainless steel
- Ballast 18 tonnes
- Extended transom (during original build) including two deck hatches and extra storage space under deck.
- Hinged swimming platform on transom operated by manual and hydraulic ram with extending insert for use as gangway.
- Colour White
Extensive list of refurbishments Upon Request
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engine(s): PERKINS (1 x 225HP) Diesel (New 2009)
- Engine Model: SABRE M225C
- Drives: Direct Shaft
- Maximum speed: 10 knots
- Fuel consumption: 30 Lit/hr
- Fuel capacity: 1740 Lit
- Water capacity: 1380 Lit
- Holding tank: 200 Lit
- Guest cabins: 3
- Guest Berths: 8
- Guest Bathrooms:3
- Owner’s stateroom Aft full width with double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Fore cabin with semi double bed + one upper bunk and en-suite bathroom
- Port side cabin with semi double bed + one upper bunk and en-suite bathroom
- Crew cabins: 2
- Crew Berths: 5
- Crew Bathrooms: 2
- Fore crew cabin with two bunks and en-suite bathroom
- Crew mess forward with (C) shaped settee convertible to double berth
- Skipper’s cabin Aft with two bunks and en-suite bathroom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.