BOTJE ENSING 40m
YACHT ID: 4265
This BOTJE ENSING 40m is a very strong, safe, comfortable and elegant superyacht built at exceptionally high standards and also maintained at the Hellenic Register and Greek Merchant Marine class, fully rebuilt, refitted, refurbished completely repainted and internally polished in 2008.
She was custom made and built in steel by Botje Ensing & Co in Groningen, Holland and was delivered in 1961 for personal use of the Greek shipowner J .Goulandris under the name TRIAINA, she has hosted many celebrities.
The Botje Ensing 40m, features a full displacement steel hull with Aluminium superstructure, and teak laid decks and re-powered in 1990 with twin new Deutz diesel engines of 1027 hp each, providing a comfortable cruising speed of 13 knots at 2000 rpm while capable to reach a top speed up to 15 knots at 2230 rpm.
The interior configuration of the Botje Ensing 40m has been designed to comfortably accommodate (12) guests in (6) cabins consisting of (2) cabins with double beds on main deck, (1) cabin with double bed on upper deck next to wheel house and on lower deck there are (2) cabins with double beds and (1) cabin with twin single beds, all with en-suite bathrooms. She also, accommodates (12) crew members in (4) cabins with own facilities in separate quarters. The spacious cabins are complimented by large daytime areas both inside and out.
12 in 6 cabins
- Builder/Model: BOTJE ENSING 40m / Botje Ensing & Co Holland
- Type: Displacement
- Year : 1961
- Country built: Netherlands
- Registration: Commercial
- Usage: Charter
- Condition: Good
- Flag: Greek
- Port of Registry: Piraeus
- Location: Athens – Greece
- L.O.A. 40,0m
- Beam: 8,0m
- Draft: 3,61m
- Tonnage: 304GT – 93NT
- Motor Yacht Trawler type displacement
- Three decks, round stern
- Steel Hull and superstructure. Riveted/Welded
- All decks are teak laid (2008)
- The sun deck is a huge deck area properly constructed in 2008 suitable for emergency helicopter landing.
- Color White
ENGINES / PERFORMANCE
- Main Engine(s): DEUTZ (2 x 1027HP) Diesel
- Engine Model: TBD 234V16
- Drives: Direct shafts
- Engine hours: 3200 hrs (November 2015)*
- Cruising speed: 13 knots @ 2000 rpm
- Maximum speed: 15 knots @ 2230 rpm
- Fuel consumption: 300 Lit/hr @ 13 knots (Range: 2.000 nm)
- Fuel capacity: 40.000 Lit
- Water capacity: 34.000 Lit
- Holding tank: Yes
* Both engines replaced with new in 1990
- Guest cabins: 6
- Guest Berths: 12
- Guest Bathrooms: 6
- (2) cabins with double beds and en-suite bathrooms on main deck
- (1) cabin with double bed and en-suite bathroom on upper deck next to wheel house
- (1) cabin with double bed and en-suite bathroom on lower deck forward
- (1) cabin with double bed and en-suite bathroom on lower deck aft
- (1) cabin with twin lower beds and en-suite bathroom on lower deck aft
All the staterooms are totally rebuilt in 2008, and they are teakwood paneled with LCD T.V., a modern desk, a wall safe and ample closet space.
Each stateroom has a complete bathroom en suite (Rebuilt in 2008)
The large Dining Room, newly constructed in 2008 on the upper Deck, with Classic furniture, fully decorated and equipped
There is a huge Lounge with Bar facilities on the main Deck, totally reconstructed and refurbished in 2008, with a new Bar, Card table, LCD T.V. and a Piano. An internal staircase is leading to the Upper Dining Room.
- Crew cabins: 4
- Crew Berths: 12
- Crew Bathrooms: 2
- Crew mess one level under galley
- 2 cabins with 4 berths in each
- 2 cabins with 2 berths in each
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
MORE DETAILS UPON REQUEST
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.